St Ives Shopping Village is a proudly accessible venue.
Our centre offers:
- Disabled parking
(Located on Cowan Road and in all undercover carparks)
- Easy-to-access entrances, lifts and ramps
- Wheelchair-friendly restrooms, fitted with a left handrail
(A right handrail and automatic door are located in the restroom near Woolworths)
- Free wheelchair hire from the Concierge
(Located on Level 2 at the main entry)
No reservations are required for wheelchairs.
If you have an authorised disabled parking permit, you’re entitled to all day parking, free of charge.
Authorised disability parking permit holders can register their permit and number plate details at the Centre Management Office on Level 2. A limit of one car per permit holder is allowed. Registration must be renewed annually.
Dedicated disabled parking spaces are allocated in each of the car parks.
Defibrillator machines are located throughout St Ives Shopping Village, at the following locations:
- Adjacent to Harris Farm, Bathroom Corridor, Level 1
- Anytime Fitness, Ground Floor, Shop G1-G2
- BUPA Dental, Level 1, Shop 21
- Concierge desk, Main Entry, Level 2
- St Ives Dental Group, Ground Floor, Shop G3
View our floor plan here.
For more information on accessibility features at the Village, contact the Concierge on (02) 8422 4009.
You can also visit the Concierge desk on Level 2.