Smart Parking is now live at St Ives Shopping Village. The new ticketless system will streamline parking and make more spaces available.
Parking is FREE for customers who visit for 3 hours or less.
Customers may enter the car park multiple times during the day, there must be a 1 hour 30 minute gap between each time you exit and re-enter the car park, otherwise you will be charged the daily rate.
How Does it Work?
The smart parking system is based on license plate recognition technology, no tickets are issued.
1. Stop at the entrance boom gate where your license plate will be scanned automatically by a camera.
2. The boom gate will open once the number plate has been captured.
1. Before returning to the vehicle you will need to go to the Automatic Pay Machine (APM) and enter your license plate number.
2. If you have stayed longer than 3 hours, the fee can be paid by either cash or credit card at the pay machine.
3. If your stay is under 3 hours, there is no need to visit a pay machine, you can proceed directly to the boom gate which will open automatically.
4. Proceed to the exit boom gate which will automatically open once the license plate has been scanned.
What are the Parking Rates*
0 – 3 hours Free
3 – 3.5 hours $5
3.5 – 4 hours $10
4 – 4.5 hours $20
4.5 – 5 hours $25
5 – 5.5 hours $30
5.5 – 6 hours $35
6-6.5 hours $40
7+ hours $50
Maximum Daily Rate $50
*Plus a credit card fee of 8c per transaction.
If you have an authorised disabled parking permit you will be entitled to all day parking free of charge. Authorised disability parking permit holders can register their permit and licence plate details at the Centre Management Office on Level 2. A limit of one car per permit holder will be allowed. Registration will be need to be renewed annually.
Parking Guidance System
Beacon lighting helps identify available bays; a green light indicates an available space, a red light indicates a car space is full and a blue light indicated disabled parking.
Electronic signage boards indicate the number of bays available in certain areas to help assist you in finding a park and aiding navigation.
When you get here
When you arrive at St Ives Shopping Village, in addition to our fantastic selection of retailers, you’ll also discover a wide range of services to make your visit and shopping easier than ever before. Our Village Concierge helps shoppers find everything they need, and offers a range of personalised assistance. Plus, whether you need to stop for a coffee, a snack or get the groceries done, you’ll have it all on hand with the Village’s excellent array of food and dining options.
How to get here
Arrive by car
It’s easy to travel to St Ives Shopping Village by car. We have plenty of undercover parking spaces with access from three points around the centre; Mona Vale Road, Village Green Parade and Denley Lane.
The Village offers plenty of undercover parking spaces with entry from Mona Vale Road, Village Green Parade or Denley Lane. If you would like assistance when you arrive or when returning to your car, our friendly Concierge team are more than happy to help you. If you know your arrival time and would like assistance, please call us in advance to let us know on 8422 4000. Or, visit our Concierge desk on level 2 near NAB to request assistance.
Arrive by public transport
Our easily accessible location means there are several buses in the region that will bring you directly to our door.
- 194 City – St Ives Village – St Ives Chase
- 195 Gordon Station – St Ives Village – St Ives Chase
- 196 Gordon Station – St Ives Village – Terrey Hills – Mona Vale
Click here for bus times and information.