The wellbeing of our community is our main priority.
The following measures are currently in place to help protect the wellbeing of our community:
- Two additional cleaning staff have been on rotation since Sunday 30th August until Friday 18th September. This is in addition to our existing team who already apply hospital grade disinfectant to all high touch surfaces on a 2 hour rotation.
- An environmental deep clean was conducted overnight on Saturday 29th August in the Market Room and on all common area high touch surfaces throughout the centre. This continued every night until Sunday 13th September on all common area high touch surfaces.
- Public announcements every 30 minutes encouraging social distancing and the wearing of face masks. Every two hours, we also provide an update of the extensive cleaning processes in place.
- Social distancing signage included in mall areas, in bathrooms, lifts and travelators as well as in The Market Room.
- Limitations on lift occupants
- Hand sanitation stations at key points throughout the centre, as well as disinfectant wipes in The Market Room for the use of the community.
- Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms and lifts, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19
Let’s work together as a community – you can help by wearing a face mask and practising safe social distancing whilst visiting The Village. This includes maintaining adequate distancing of at least 1.5m between yourself and other shoppers and practising good hygiene. If you do feel unwell or are displaying even minor symptoms, we encourage you to immediately self isolate and get tested at a registered COVID-19 Clinic.
If you do have any questions or concerns, a dedicated email has been set up at email@example.com. For general updates on COVID-19, please refer to www.health.nsw.gov.au, www.health.gov.au or call the COVID Information Line: 1800 020 080
Stay safe and thank you for your ongoing support.