Potato and cauliflower gratin
Make this cosy potato, leek and cauliflower bake. Thinly slice your potato, leek, and cauliflower and set aside.
Add cream, milk, salt and pepper, parmesan and smoked paprika in a bowl.
Add the vegetables and toss to combine well. Evenly spread into a greased baking tray. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. Bake uncovered until. Golden brown. Grate the remaining parmesan that will melt into the bubbling potato bake and serve. Enjoy
Chicken Boscaiola Tenderloins
Cook time: 20 mins | Prep time: 10 mins | Serves: 4
- 4 chicken tenderloins
- 2 rashers streaky bacon, cut into 5 cm strips
- 70g (3) button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 100g (8 balls) cherry bocconcini
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley leaves, chopped
- olive oil
- Preheat a 180°C fan forced (350°F) oven. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Evenly lay chicken tenderloins onto the baking tray and add sliced mushrooms on top of the chicken.
- Evenly spread sliced bacon on top of the mushrooms and press down lightly. Tear one side of the bocconcini ball so it lays flat on top of the sliced bacon. Press down lightly so they sit on top.
- Drizzle olive oil on top with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley leaves, olive oil and serve with a side salad.
One tray lamb, mint and sweet potato bake
Let the oven do the hard work with this easy one-tray weeknight dinner. In a large baking dish add diced lamb, sweet potato, onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes, water, chickpeas and season well. Cover and bake for 40 minutes and then uncovered until crispy on top. Top with yoghurt, fresh mint, sumac, season and serve with jasmine rice.
Click here for our full recipes. Village Eats_July