Following the NSW Government announcement on Saturday 2 January, 2021, the wearing of face masks is now mandatory at St Ives Shopping Village. This includes all customers, staff and retailers over the age of 12 and applies to all retailers, supermarkets, hair and beauty salons and hospitality venues.
The health and wellbeing of our community continues to be our number one priority, and it is now mandatory that all visitors and staff follow the NSW guidelines for the protection of our community against the spread of COVID-19.
There is currently signage displayed throughout The Village, as well as loudspeaker announcements reminding customers that face masks are mandatory. Any visitors not wearing a mask will be requested to leave the premises by a COVID Safety Marshall.
For further details on the NSW Government guidelines, please visit health.nsw.gov.au.
We continue to maintain precautionary measures to minimise and mitigate the risk of the virus and are currently undertaking the following:
- Mandatory check-ins required at cafes, restaurants, hair and beauty salons via the NSW Government QR Code. Check in at other retailers is optional, but recommended.
- Mandatory face masks for ALL visitors and staff. COVID Marshalls will be monitoring compliance, and requesting anyone not wearing a mask to leave St Ives Shopping Village
- Signage displayed to reinforce the wearing of face masks throughout The Village, as well as loudspeaker announcements on high rotation
- Increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points using hospital grade disinfectant every 2 hours (including common areas, lifts, bathrooms)
- Providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas.
- Encouraging retailers, contractors and customers to promote good hygiene practices through retailer communications and decals in bathrooms, entrance doors, lifts and at customer service desk
For further information https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/face-masks
All of our retailers have been requested to comply with SafeWork NSW, NSW Health and Australian Government Health authorities’ guidelines and directions in ensuring their own COVID-19 response plans are adequate and additional cleaning practises are in place during this time.
If you have visited any of the identified venues in Greater Sydney, we request that you please refrain from visiting St Ives Shopping Village as outlined by the NSW government guidelines detailed below.
To assist contact tracing and to contain any potential spread of COVID-19, NSW Health requests that all visitors to
- Work from home and remain at home as much as possible.
- Do not visit friends or relatives in aged care facilities or hospitals unless essential.
- Avoid unnecessary gatherings.
- Keep to your household group.
- Avoid visiting high-risk venues including clubs, restaurants, places of worship and gyms.
- Avoid unnecessary travel outside the Northern Beaches area.
See the public health alert for more details.
Let’s work together and stay safe in 2021.