Bookings Now Open!
Santa Photos will start on Monday 29 November – Friday 24 December.
Bookings for Santa Photos – click here.
Bookings for Pet Photos – click here.
Pet Photos will also be conducted on Thursday 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd of December from 3.30 – 7.30pm and Monday 20 December from 3.00 – 6.00pm
Bookings will be essential and parents will be required to follow social distancing guidelines whilst queuing.
St Ives Shopping Village will be providing COVID safe Santa photography this Christmas by undertaking the following precautions:
- All visitors to the Santa Set 16+ will need to show a proof of vaccination. Those who are not fully vaccinated must still abide by pre-roadmap restrictions until NSW reaches 95 per cent double vaccination, or 15 December, whichever happens first.
Access for those who are not double vaccinated will be granted after 15 December (or when NSW reaches 95% vaccination).
It is recommended, although not mandatory, for children visiting the set to be vaccinated
- Santa will be at least 1.5 metres distance from children and family members during photography sessions
- Queuing for Santa photos will be socially distanced, and QR check in will be required before entering the set
- Masks remain mandatory for staff and people whilst queuing until NSW reaches 95% double vaccinated, or 15 December, whichever occurs first
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and the area will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- All Santas and Scene to Believe staff have received a double vaccination
- Bookings must be made to secure a photography session, no walk ins will be permitted
- Anyone who is feeling unwell or presenting even the slightest of COVID symptoms should follow NSW health advice, stay home, get tested and await a negative result. Please call Concierge on 8422 4009 to advise you will not be attending the booked session
|29 November - 24 December 2021|