As NSW has reached the 80% double vaccination, St Ives Shopping Village is trading as usual, whilst following government guidelines until 1 December.
|The safety and wellbeing of customers, community, retailers and staff is our highest priority.
- Retail Stores are open and follow the 4sqm rule, with numbers limited depending on the size of the store. QR Check in will be required at each store. (those who are not fully vaccinated will continue to only have access to non-critical retail via click-and collect)
- Personal Services (Hairdressers, Beauticians, Massage and Nail Salons) are open, and subject to the 4 square metre rule with no limitations on the maximum number of clients.
- Cafes and restaurants are open for dining in, but will be subject to the 4 square metre rule. Dining numbers will be limited depending on the size of the venue.
- Masks remain compulsory all indoor non-residential settings (with the exception of those with a medical exemption), including retail and hospitality venues (this includes retailer staff and customers)
- QR Code check-ins are required when entering the Cen intre and when visiting all retailers. Check out is also required when leaving the premises
- 1.5 metres distance is to be maintained at all times
- Vaccination is highly encouraged as per the health advice. St Ives Medical Centre and our Pharmacies are offering all three vaccinations.
People who have not received the double vaccination should follow NSW Government Guidelines, accessing essential retail only (excluding those with a medical exemption)
- Market Room seating has been reinstated based on the 4 square metre rule. Please ensure you follow social distancing requirements
The above restrictions will be updated again on 1 December 2021.
For further information see, Easing restrictions at 80% full vaccination | NSW Government