St Ives Shopping Village is offering a complimentary Christmas Family portrait to our community. Portraits will be taken on our Christmas Set outside Nextra Newsagency before Santa arrives on Monday 29 November.
Renowned family portrait photographer, AIPP 2019 Australian Family Photographer of the Year, Naomi Reiter, will be available at specific times starting Saturday 20th November, please see below:
Saturday 20th November: 10am – 1pm
Thursday 25th November: 2pm – 5pm
Friday 26th November: 10.00am – 2.00pm
Saturday 27th November: 9.30am – 1.30pm
Bookings are essential, click here to book
The family photo will be emailed to your nominated email address, there will be no charge although we encourage a gold coin donation for our charity, St Lucy’s School. See below for further details.
Please note, you will have a five minute session time within your booked 1 hour window. Shoots will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Families must book their session within a one hour window. You may turn up any time within the hour you have booked for your 5 minute session and your family will be photographed on a first come first served basis. Please note, we are not able to confirm the exact time of the session within the hour so we do ask that families respect this.
- One photo will be emailed by the photographer to the recipient within 7 days.
- There is a maximum of one photo delivered per family/booking.
- There is a maximum of two bookings per family.
- A small number of photos will be taken and the best photo from your shoot will be chosen at the photographers discretion. If additional images are requested, a charge will be incurred, and customer will be required to liaise directly with Naomi Reiter Photography.
- No pets will be allowed as part of the family portraits. Santa Pet Photos will be taking place every Thursday evening in December.
- One photograph will be emailed free of charge, although customers are encouraged to make a gold coin donation to our chosen charity St Lucy’s School
COVID Safety Precautions:
- All visitors to the Christmas Set 16+ will need to show a proof of vaccination. Those who are not fully vaccinated must still abide by pre-roadmap restrictions until NSW reaches 95 per cent double vaccination, or 15 December, whichever happens first.
Access for those who are not double vaccinated will be granted after 15 December (or when NSW reaches 95% vaccination).
It is recommended, although not mandatory, for children visiting the set to be vaccinated
- Photographers will be at least 1.5 metres distance from children and family members during photography sessions
- Queuing must be socially distanced, and QR check in will be required before entering the set
- Masks remain mandatory for staff and people whilst queuing until NSW reaches 95% double vaccinated, or 15 December, whichever occurs first
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and the area will be cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Online bookings must be made to secure a photography session, no walk ins will be permitted
- Anyone who is feeling unwell or presenting even the slightest of COVID symptoms should follow NSW health advice, stay home, get tested and await a negative result. Please call Concierge on 8422 4009 to advise you will not be attending the booked session
|20 November - 27 November 2021|