St Ives Village is open & trading, click here for details.
We ask that you check with individual retailers for their opening hours as some of The Village retailers are trading shorter hours. Please continue to support our Independent Retailers.
For mobile phone users, please click here for current list of trading retailers.
Trading Retailers may be subject to change.
Cafes & Restaurants
Providing takeaway services only from 23rd March as directed by the Australian Government, there is no seated dining. Cafes and Restaurants are now offering takeaway menus, so call retailers directly for details on what is available. All table seating has been removed from The Market Room on Level 2. Papa’s Pizza will be providing a drive through service for collection of takeaway orders, call 9988 3200 for details.
Beauty, Hair & Nail Retailers
As of midnight 25th March, the following restrictions will apply:
- Beauty / Personal services will be closed (beauty, nail, tanning and waxing)
- Spa & massage parlours will be closed, excluding health related services such as physiotherapy (please call your health provider regarding appoitnments)
- Hairdressers and Barber shops can remain open but must comply with the 1 person per 4 square metre rule in the premises. Please contact salons to make an appointment: Kingsman Barber (9983 9954); Salon St Ives (9449 7533); Boffa’s (9144 4262)
- Ku-ring-gai Neighbourhood Centre and St Ives Library are closed
- St Ives Travel store is closed, they are still operational and contactable via 9983 1699
Please support our independent retailers and let’s continue to work together during these uncertain times. Many of our retailers are proudly independent, so please show support for them and their businesses.
We assure you the wellbeing and safety of our Customers, Retailers, Community and Staff is our highest priority. For ongoing updates, please check our website on a regular basis.