Protecting our Community: Retailer Update
The vast majority of stores are now open and trading (with the exception of Nail, Beauty & Massage Therapists and a few of the national fashion retailers). Please call individual retailers to check specific trading times and days.
There is no doubt COVID-19 has had a major impact on our lives. At St Ives Shopping Village the health and safety of our customers, our community as well as retailers and their teams continues to be our main priority.
PROTECTING OUR COMMUNITY
We continue to take extra precaution within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you by strengthening our already stringent cleaning process which includes;
- More frequent cleaning rotations each day for high-touch areas with high-grade disinfectant.
- Weekly anti-viral clean of high-touch areas throughout the centre.
- Hand sanitation stations at key points throughout the centre, for the use of our community.
- Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms and lifts, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19 and advise how many people to occupy the bathrooms and lifts.
To protect yourself and those around you, we ask every member of our community to adopt safe physical distancing measures while visiting the centre. This includes avoiding crowded areas and maintaining adequate distancing of at least 1.5m between yourself and others when queuing or moving through the centre.
While visiting St Ives Shopping Village please help us keep our community safe by following good hygiene practices and wash your hands regularly.
We continue to work in close collaboration with our retailers to ensure that we are all doing our part to keep our shared environments clean and safe by;
- Limiting the number of customers inside each store. Our retailers are displaying signs to communicate the maximum number of people allowed in the store at any one time. Please take notice of these before entering a store and re-circulate if required.
- Individual retailers are also taking their own precautions of providing hand sanitiser at counters and encouraging cash free transactions to minimise exposure. Safety screens have been installed at registers in our supermarkets and at the Concierge Desks.
- Concierge & Security Team monitoring and reminding customers where required of social distancing requirements.
- Café’s and restaurants from Friday 15/5 can seat a maximum of 10 patrons at any one time (providing the 4 sqm rule is being followed) and are encouraged to take bookings to manage this process.
- Beauty & Nail Salons and massage therapists remain closed and will reopen as part of Stage 2 (when directed by the Government)
We are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should advice change.
It goes without saying that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first. We ask for your support in making sure St Ives Shopping Village continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff during these unprecedented times.
[Trading Retailers may be subject to change, it is recommended to check with individual retailers regarding trading hours]