We just can’t cram enough of Autumn in the magazine in the centre,
so we’re excited to present another edition of Village Life: The Extras, where we share all of the great recipes and fashion looks that didn’t quite make it into the mag as well as a behind-the-scenes look at one of our shoots!
Pg. 6 Labels To Love
International model, Anneliese Suebert, took time out from her busy life to showcase all of the fantastic Australian and international luxury designer labels from around The Village. We had so many great styles to feature but wanted to share one more bonus look!
Anneliese wears: Alyzz K Boutique, level 1
Pg. 24 Mother’s Day Breakfast Made Easy
The kids will be cooking up a storm in the kitchen with these easy-to-prepare breakfast in bed recipes. All that’s needed is a little help, and a whole lotta love! Find the extra recipes mentioned in the magazine below.
Strawberry and Cream Cheese Wraps with Granola
- 4 whole grain soft wraps
- 1 punnet strawberries, cut in quarters
- 100g spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup granola
- Honey to drizzle
- Spread the cream cheese in an even layer onto one side of the wraps.
- Top with strawberries and evenly spread granola across wraps.
- Drizzle with honey and roll into cylinders to serve.
Bruschetta with Avocado and Tomato
- 8 slices of italian style crusty bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large avocado, diced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ½ red onion finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast the crusty bread either in the toaster or under the grill. Rub one side with garlic clove once toasted.
- Combine the avocado, tomatoes, coriander and onion in a bowl and lightly toss.
- Top slices of toast with mixture and finish with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Heart Shaped Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce and Raspberries
- 1 bottle of pancake shaker mix
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- Chocolate sauce to serve
- Butter for cooking
- Heart shaped cooking mould
- Follow the instructions on the pancake mix to create batter.
- Melt butter into a frying pan and place the mould into pan.
- Pour pancake mix into mould and cook until bubbles appear on top side of pancake. Flip and cook bottom side then set aside and repeat.
- Chop raspberries in half and sprinkle over pancakes.
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce. Serve immediately.