New pop up kids maze now open at St Ives Village!
Children enter a jungle maze of tropical trees & plants featuring exotic animals & birds.
As they wander from one favourite spot to another, they can see their friends in other parts of the maze and parents watching from outside can follow their child’s journey.
The pop up is located on level 2 until Sunday 11 August & open centre trading hours. The pop up maze will feature various times throughout the year in two week blocks.
Monday – Wednesday 9am-5.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays 10am-4pm
JUNGLE MAZE RULES & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone in the maze, we ask you follow a few simple rules that also form part of our conditions of entry:
- Reserve rights to remove or refuse entry of any child who is unsupervised/fails to comply with any Rules and Conditions of Entry
- Adults (18+ years) allow children to enter the maze at their own risk
- Adult (18+ years) supervision required at all times
- For children aged 2-6 years only
- No shoes allowed inside maze structure.
- We will not be responsible for any loss of property including any child’s shoes
- All equipment must be used appropriately
- No abusive or rough play
- No sharp objects allowed in maze structure
- No climbing on the maze structure
- No food, drink or chewing gum allowed in maze structure
- Please report all accidents to Concierge or Centre Management
- Please advise us immediately if an area requires cleaning
- Play safely and have fun!
Disclaimer: Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult (18 years or older) at all times. EK Nominees Pty Ltd, its employees, agents, directors and representatives and Norton Tower Pty Ltd, its employees, agents, directors and representatives are irrevocably released and shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, property loss or damage that may be directly or indirectly incurred arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence to the fullest extent permitted by law) in relation to any child’s use of the maze.