Enjoy a complimentary Family Portrait this Christmas
We’re inviting customers to have a complimentary family portrait taken at our Christmas Set, from Friday 20 November.
It takes a Village to celebrate this Christmas. Photos will be taken (without Santa) at our Christmas Set on Level 1 (near Nextra) and sent via email.
Bookings are essential, click below to select your preferred date and time. Please note, you will have a five minute session time within your booked 1 hour window. Shoots will be on a first come first serve basis.
Bookings are essential, click here: https://book.usesession.com/s/NfORoYO6B
The following timeslots will be available:
Friday 20/11: 10am – 2pm
Saturday 21/11: 3pm – 5pm
Sunday 22/11: 2pm – 4pm
Tuesday 24/11: 10am – 12pm
Wednesday 25/11: 10am – 1pm
Thursday 26/11: 1pm – 4pm
Friday 27/11: 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Families must book their session within a one hour window. You may turn up any time within the hour you have booked for your 5 minute session and your family will be photographed on a first come first served basis. Please note, we are not able to confirm the exact time of the session within the hour so we do ask that families respect this.
- No pets will be allowed in family portraits, Pet Photos will be held with Santa every Thursday in December from 3.30pm
- One photo will be emailed by the photographer to the recipient within 7 days.
- There is a maximum of one photo delivered per family/booking.
- A small number of photos will be taken and the best photo from your shoot will be chosen at the photographers discretion, if additional images are requested, a charge will be incurred, and customers will need to liaise directly with Naomi Reiter.
- Customers are requested to follow social distancing guidelines to ensure a COVID Safe event is provided for all the community to enjoy. This includes maintaining a 1.5m distance from other families whilst queuing and using hand sanitisiser before entering the Santa Set.
- One photograph will be emailed free of charge, although customers are able to make a donation to our chosen charity ‘Wheels for Ryan’ to support a local family in need.