Coronavirus Information and Advice
St Ives Shopping Village is here to support the community during this time and is operating business as usual. We assure you the wellbeing and safety of our customers, retailers, community and staff is our highest priority.
There have been no confirmed cases of Coronavirus COVID-19 at St Ives Shopping Village, and should a case occur we will work with our retailers to ensure the community is informed and action is taken as required by relevant authorities to ensure the safety of our community.
During this time the Government is asking us to keep calm and for that reason we will not engage in discussions over our social media platforms to ensure the accuracy of the information is maintained in the interest of public safety. St Ives Shopping Village has set up a Committee that will continue to monitor relevant authority guidelines and notify the community of any information through the website and via direct email to our customer database. However, for individual concerns a dedicated email address is now available, email@example.com.
At St Ives Shopping Village, we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition to our standard practices, we are conducting additional cleaning and will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and follow the advice of the Government Health Authorities.
These measures include:
- Providing sanitiser dispensers in the common areas.
- Increasing cleaning rotations across high touch points (including common areas, lifts, bathrooms)
- Encouraging retailers, contractors and customers to promote good hygiene practices through retailer communications and decals in bathrooms, entrance doors, lifts and at customer service desks.
- In addition to our current cleaning contract, we have engaged a deep cleaning specialist to apply a specialist virus protection product to all common area surfaces. This product provides protection for a period of 7 days and will be re-applied every 7 days until further notice.
- Air Conditioning systems meet the Australian standards and provide fresh air running through the system providing good ventilation throughout the Centre.
- Monday morning kids activities have been temporarily postponed until after Easter and will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
- All dining and cafes now serving take away only
- Seating has been removed from The Market Room on Level 2
- Beauty, nail and massage retailers are now closed
- Hairdressers and Barbers are limited to 1 person per 4 square metre rule on premises
We will continue to update our community and your loyalty to our retailers is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at The Village for all your retail and food needs.
Thank you for your support.