Coronavirus Information and Advice
St Ives Shopping Village is here to support the community during this time and is operating business as usual. We assure you the wellbeing and safety of our customers, retailers, community and staff is our highest priority.
There have been no confirmed cases of Coronavirus COVID-19 at St Ives Shopping Village, and should a case occur we will work with our retailers to ensure the community is informed and action is taken as required by relevant authorities to ensure the safety of our community.
There is no doubt COVID-19 has had a major impact on our lives.
Following current government direction, we are starting to see many of our stores re-open. Please check with individual stores for current opening hours.
We continue to take extra precaution within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you by strengthening our already stringent cleaning process which includes;
- More frequent cleaning rotations each day for high-touch areas with high-grade disinfectant.
- Weekly anti-viral clean of high-touch areas throughout the centre.
- Hand sanitation stations at key points throughout the centre, for the use of our community.
- Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms and lifts, which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19 and advise how many people to occupy the bathrooms and lifts.
We continue to work in close collaboration with our retailers to ensure that we are all doing our part to keep our shared environments clean and safe by;
- Limiting the number of customers inside each store. Our retailers are displaying signs to communicate the maximum number of people allowed in the store at any one time. Please take notice of these before entering a store and re-circulate if required.
- Individual retailers are also taking their own precautions of providing hand sanitiser at counters and encouraging cash free transactions to minimise exposure. Safety screens have been installed at registers in our supermarkets and at the Concierge Desks.
- Concierge & Security Team monitoring and reminding customers where required of social distancing requirements.
- Café’s and restaurants from Friday 15/5 can seat a maximum of 10 patrons at any one time (providing the 4 sqm rule is being followed) and are encouraged to take bookings to manage this process.
- Beauty & Nail Salons and massage therapists remain closed and will reopen as part of Stage 2 (when directed by the Government)
We are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should advice change.
It goes without saying that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first. We ask for your support in making sure St Ives Shopping Village continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff during these unprecedented times.
We will continue to update our community and your loyalty to our retailers is very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at The Village for all your retail and food needs.
Thank you for your support.