Following the recent announcement by the NSW Government, St Ives Shopping Village will be following the below guidelines:
|The safety and wellbeing of customers, community, retailers and staff remains our highest priority and we will continue to provide a safe shopping environment for our customers.
Masks are mandatory from 12.01am Friday 24 December – in indoor settings, except whilst eating and drinking (excluding people who have a valid exemption)
Density limits – one person per 2 square metre rule reinstated for hospitality venues (cafes, restaurants etc). from Monday 27 December – 28 January 2022
QR check-ins are required for hospitality and retail venues
COVID 19 Safety plans are recommended to ensure the highest standards are maintained
For further details on the updated restrictions,
For further information and general updates on COVID-19, refer to www.health.nsw.gov.au or call the Health Information Line: 1800 020 080.
The following precautionary measures are also in place to minimise the risk of the virus and ensure we provide a safe environment:
- Market Room seating will be limited based on the 2 square metre rule
- Loud speaker announcements reinforcing mandatory mask wearing and encouraging people to follow social distancing guidelines
- Signage is displayed to reinforce precautions that should be maintained, including wearing of face masks, hand hygiene and social distancing throughout the Village.
- Signage included in lifts based on density limits
- Cleaning rotations are being completed every two hours across high touch points, including common areas, lifts and bathrooms.
- Sanitiser dispensers are provided in common areas.
- Retailers, contractors and customers are encouraged to maintain good hygiene practices, through retailer communications and decals in bathrooms, entrance doors, lifts and at the customer service desk.
These restrictions are designed to reduce the risk of further community transmission. The government and health experts will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updated information and advice.
To contain any potential spread of COVID-19, NSW Health requests that anyone who is not well, presenting COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms stay home, self-isolate, get tested, and await results.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you back to St Ives Shopping Village.
For further information visit the NSW Government website.