Following the announcement that NSW has achieved 80% double vaccination, St Ives Shopping Village is trading as normal, following the below government guidelines. This will be updated again on 1 December.
|The safety and wellbeing of customers, community, retailers and staff is our highest priority.
For further details regarding the COVID 19 restrictions, visit: www.nsw.gov.au/COVID-19
For further information and general updates on COVID-19, refer to www.health.nsw.gov.au or call the Health Information Line: 1800 020 080.
The following precautionary measures are also in place to minimise the risk of the virus and ensure we provide a safe environment:
- COVID 19 Safety Plans – all retailers have an updated Safety Plan that is being actioned to ensure a safe environment is being provided
- Signage is displayed to reinforce precautions that should be maintained, including wearing of face masks, hand hygiene and social distancing throughout the Village.
- Ongoing Loudspeaker announcements continue to reinforce the wearing of face masks and social distancing.
- Cleaning rotations are being completed every two hours across high touch points, including common areas, lifts and bathrooms.
- Sanitiser dispensers are provided in common areas.
- Retailers, contractors and customers are encouraged to maintain good hygiene practices, through retailer communications and decals in bathrooms, entrance doors, lifts and at the customer service desk.
These restrictions are designed to reduce the risk of further community transmission. The government and health experts will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide updated information and advice.
To contain any potential spread of COVID-19, NSW Health requests that anyone who is not well, presenting COVID-19 symptoms or has been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms stay home, self-isolate, get tested, and await results.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you back to St Ives Shopping Village.
For further information visit the NSW Government website.