Win a catered dinner party for 6, plus hundreds of instant win prizes…
Spend $20 on Fresh Food or Catering from 23 April -6 April, take your receipts to Concierge on level 2 and enter.
Major Prize is a dinner party for 6 people in your home prepared by Chris Aguasa, Top of the Green Chef.
Plus, there are hundreds of instant win prizes including free coffee, free bags, 2 for 1 meals, $10 Market Room vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
NSW Permit No. LTPS-18-22724
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Participants can enter the Competition by spending $20 or more on fresh food or catering within St Ives Shopping Village, showing their receipt(s) to Village Concierge and completing an entry form at Village Concierge for the chance to win.
- Minimum spend required to enter is $20 on fresh food or catering. This includes fresh food, dining/cafes & bottle shops. Excludes Major supermarkets including Woolworths, Harris Farm and Romeo’s IGA. Limit of one entry per person per day.
- Prizes include:
- Major prize consists of a catered dinner party for 6 people at the prize winner’s home with Chris Aguasa, Top of the Green Café Chef.
- 650 instant win offers across fresh food, beverage and dining, subject to conditions printed on each offer.
- Entry is only open to Residents of New South Wales, Australia. Employees of the promoter, the management company and their staff are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will run from 9am Friday 23rd March until 5pm Friday 6th April 2018.
- One main prize will be given away in total, and 650 instant prizes will be given away in total, with the total prize pool being capped at $5,000.
- The winner of the major prize, a catered dinner party for 6, will be selected at random on the following date and time.
- 5pm Friday 6th April 2018
- The winner(s) will be notified after the prize draw on Friday 6th April 2018 by their contact details supplied on the entry form.
- In the event the prize winner(s) does not contact St Ives Shopping Village to claim their prize within 14 days we will assume the prize is unclaimed and a new winner(s) will be selected at random at 5pm Friday 20 April 2018.
- The major prize winner has six months to redeem major prize with all details to be arranged between Chris Aguasa, Top of the Green Café and the winner directly.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) is required to verify their identity to receive their prize at the Concierge Desk located on Level 2 of St Ives Shopping Village. The identification must match the winning entrants details.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged.
- Where the prize is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with, for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter is not liable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- By entering and participating in the competition each entrant is deemed to have agreed to and accepted all conditions of entry.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition will be directed to the Promoter.
The Promoter is St Ives Shopping Village, 166 Mona Vale Road St Ives, NSW 2075. Telephone: 02 8422 4000. ABN 79 189 956 595.